Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 30, 2009

BUSTED!!

My kiddos think it's fun to throw things out the windows these days. On nice days I've been cracking the windows to get some fresh air in. I can't open the windows very far because the screens pop loose when the babies push on them so I'm afraid one will decide to fall out. And also because they are throwing things out the windows for fun! Anything is game. If they can get it through, out it goes!


Heath is my main culprit. As you will see in the last picture, he got things through the window while I was in the middle of changing diapers.



Ricky is one of his little helpers. Out the cushion for the little rocking chair goes!

Are you helping Tyler? Leah squatted down out of the picture, but she throws her fair share too!

The Evidence
The boy (Heath) was fast this day. Like I said, in the middle of changing diapers, he went to work! I never saw him with any of this except the diapers! Still not sure how he squeezed the ball popper through without making a racket! I couldn't find Ricky's pants, they were outside too! Everything is fair game!

No comments: