Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pumpkins, Pumpkins, We Like Pumpkins...

On the first of November, we headed down to our church to the "pumpkin patch". The Pumpkin Patch is a fundraiser the kids do to make money for summer camps. The quads had a blast running around and checking out all the pumpkins. Sitt'n in the pumpkins.

Yep Sis, I think this is a good one.


I like this one, but I think I spy another good one.


Oh yeah, gotta get the big one.



Ricky Roo

He-Man on the run. Freedom!!


This is good for cutting teeth too.


Ty-man happily running about.



Trying to get 7 kids all looking at you and smiling at the same time, VERY VERY HARD!
Mollie with Heath, Ashley with Tyler, Ricky, Leah, and Jenna.



All looking just not all smiling. Oh well!

1 comment:

Gram said...

Janie and I were in the same class at S'ville. I haven't looked at the blog in awhile, wow, how they have all grown. They are so precious!!!
Teresa Ator Leifeste