Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Baby shower 7-19-08


Jenna showing her "I'm a Big Sister" shirt I got her.

Some of our lovely hostesses. Not all were able to attend, but thanks to all who helped with the planning of our shower. Thank you so much for our carseats!!

Jenna emptied a laundry basket full of goodies in my lap.

My Girls: Ashley, me, and Jenna

from lt. to rt.: Ashley, me, Jenna, my Granny -June, Randy's mom in dark blue-Joyce, and my Mom in the back, Janie
Big belly at 22wk



Jenna with the yummy cakes made by Moni Putty

A wonderful group of ladies from our church, FBC Hico, gave us a shower at our house since I was already on bedrest on Saturday, July 19th. They did an awesome job, and we were truly blessed with all the wonderful gifts we received!