Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 9, 2008

"The McLean Project"


Russell Cryer hanging out on the new roof.






Brian Debose to the right.
JW Hughes Excavation sent guys out to dig the trenches before Rusty and Russell could start their part.

Rusty Cryer lining things up. Rusty and Russell have been doing all the framing.

I thought I'd post the picts. on our house addition and tell you the story on how it all come about. Ever since Randy and I moved into the house we talked about needing to put a bath tub in the bathroom off the kitchen. Well, after we found out we were having quads, it was going to be a must. Church members began to ask where we were going to put the babies and what needed to be done before they arrived. So we explained we were going to have to fix the bathroom and the babies room was going to be right outside our bedroom, which had been our computer room and place for my scrapbooking stuff.
A group of people had been meeting at our church because they felt led to missions. To make a long story short, our pastor Chris Irvin, and church member Brian Dubose came to us and told us there was a group of people who felt led to help get our house ready for the quads. They wanted to add on a bedroom and bathroom. So here we are, seeing the blessings of the Lord rain down upon us! 2 verses that run through my head daily: Philippians 4:6 "Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for what he has done." and Philippians 4:19 God will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus. Another one that's good to remember is Philippians 4:13 "For I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength."

2 comments:

kippy kowgirl said...

AMEN, SISTA!!! teenie, I am silently watching amongst the chaos at the Cozby household in Hamilton! I am also praying for each and everyone of those munchkins growin inside ya! I have to log on everyday to see the progress and OF COURSE, the BELLY shots! YAAHOOOOO! I love ya girl! Keep a postin! Jamie Cozby

kippy kowgirl said...

Oh, and since you have so much time on your hands lately! Check out my new website, just opened! My road to not having to scrub in surgery anymore(one day! ) hopefully! www.kippy-kowgirl.com