Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Napping...I think not!

This scene is what I may find when I go in to get the quads up from nap! They have been up playing, talking to each other and laughing while they throw everything out of their beds! Oh well! At least they are having a good time, not crying, which gives me a few more minutes to get things done before I have to get them up! The culprits today were Heath and Tyler.

The only one who survived the dismantling was Duckie.


The frog made it in Heath's bed.



Staples for each quad bed: blanket, lovey from the hospital, their other favorite lovey, 2 pacifiers, 1 regular and 1 puppy passy that came from the hospital; a Grinch stuffed animal, their valentine stuffed animal from their first valentine from Nana and Pa, and then another 1-2 other animals that Jenna has designated for each one.




Everyone helped pick up all the loveys and put back in the beds!

2 comments:

Kimberly King said...

oh my, what i have to look forward to!

Kimberly King said...

you have been nominated for the beautiful blogger award. please go to my blog and follow the instructions.