Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Jenna's 2nd grade Easter Party!

On Wednesday the 31st, the second grade had their Easter party on the football field. Jenna in the green peace sign tank and friend Victoria giving me the peace sign. They are lined up and ready to go!
On your mark, get set, GO!!
This is Fernando, LOVE HIM!! I always make him stop so I can take his picture because he is just the sweetest thing! He has a sweet smile and gives great hugs too!


Jenna trying to ignore me while I take her picture. I see a little attitude slipping out!


Grace, Jenna, and Emily stopped to count their eggs.


Justin and Hayden with a mouthful of pizza!


Grace and Ryan giving me some cheesy smiles while Emily sips on her juice box.

It was a beautiful day and quite warm in the full sun on the football field. I actually had lines on my feet from my flip flops and Jenna's shoulders got a little burned! The kids had a good time hunting eggs and then enjoying pizza, cookies, and drinks.

No comments: