Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Photo Op with Dad

This past Monday, the 24th, I had to take Jenna to the dentist that morning. Randy had a little photo session with the quads in the front yard while we were gone.
Tyler, Ricky, and Heath. I wonder what has Tyler and Heath's attention? Ricky is busy picking at the rust in the wheel barrow.

Little Miss joins the crew. Squeeze in everybody!

We're done! Leah bolts. Ricky back to the rust. Tyler and Heath looking very serious.


"This?" Ricky now calls everything "this". Even if its a familiar object and he knows the name, he still is going to point to it and say"this". There's no telling how many times in a day that boy says "this"! Enough to lead me to the brink of insanity! :)

1 comment:

Kari said...

cute photos! I nominated you for an award, check it out in my blog!